Today, I’m going to share top 10 best android apps to learn programming. As we all know that, the time is of being intelligent and programming & coding is the best thing for computer users that can help them choose a bright career. If you are willing to learn to program on your own then you can have a look at our article which mentions websites that can help you to learn programming and coding.However, if you think learning from a computer is boring, then you could also learn to program in your Android smartphone too. In this post, you will get top 10 best android apps to learn programming.
Top 10 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
Top 10 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
1. Programming Hub
This app is one of the best solution just to learn all the top programming languages – anywhere and anytime. With a huge collection of programming examples, complete course material and compiler for practice, all your programming needs are bundled in just a single app for your daily practice.
- As we all know that over 1600+ programs in 12+ languages and counting, programming hub has one of the biggest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for learning and practice.
- Just to make your learning more interesting and less boring, their experts have created precise and to the point course material which will definitely help you to learn the language in a better and simple way.
- Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content also.
2. Udacity – Learn Programming
Courses of this app are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera, and MongoDB. Udacity classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that will also help you make sense of data.
- Udacity students have also found great success in career changes.
- Udacity for Android is the learning experience that properly fits into your lifestyle.
3. C Programming
This C Programming app helps you to carry basic C programming notes in your Android. It also contains about 80+ C Programs. This app has a very simple user interface and also the contents can be easily understood by the users.
- Chapter wise complete C tutorials.
- C programs with comments for better understanding.
- Output for each program.
- Categorized questions and answers.
- Important exam questions.
- Very simple user interface.
4. Learn Python
Python is one of the today’s most demanding programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE. You can also compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points and show off your skills.
- Python Basics.
- Data Types.
- Control Structures.
- Functions and Modules.
- Working with Files.
5. Learn programming
The application was created for the purpose on the interactive textbook of Internet technologies. It contains a list of all elements used in HTML 5 Explanation. The tests, which are then evaluated in the form of statistical tables also. Sand, where one can try to write code that will automatically display it in the browser.
- In this, more than 30 programming languages are considered.
- Interview questions – you have to be prepared for the every type of questions from programming languages for your job.
- HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more.
- There is the fully customizable app in the settings.
6. SoloLearn: Learn to Code
SoloLearn is the best free learning app which helps code learners to learn the basics. The best part is it is one of the fastest-growing global community of code learners. You can also cover 10 programming disciplines with over 900 topics that range from basic to intermediary just too advanced levels.
- You will also learn programming concepts by going through short interactive texts.
- You can also check out the Q&A discussion just to get help or to help enhance the learning of peer SoloLearners.
- Just play and test your skills by challenging other learners in head-to-head games.
7. Encode: Learn to Code
- You’ll also write real code on your phone or tablet with the of a new hands-on way just to learn code anywhere.
- You’ll become master of the principles of HTML and CSS, two essential coding languages used on the web.
- It also introduces newbies to the world of code.
Treehouse is the best and simple way to learn technology. Learn web design with HTML & CSS, mobile development through coding Android apps with the help of Java and iPhone apps with Swift & Objective-C, web development with Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python and business skills.
- You will learn from over 1000 videos created by expert teachers on web design, coding, business, and much more.
- Practice what you’ve learned through interactive Code Challenges and quizzes.
- You’ll also earn badges as you journey through our extensive library of topics.
So, above post is on top 10 best android apps to learn programming.